As with its predecessor, the thinking angler will view the 600 series as a foundation for tailoring a bespoke box to their own individual needs by adding combinations of the optional modular units available. The revised and improved runner system to accommodate the optional stacking modules that can be added below the mainframe, plus the addition of four stopper supports to prevent finger injury whilst adjusting the height of the box, emphasises just how much thought has gone into this practical and flexible range.
Anodised 30mm telescopic legs, spirit levels, the facility to take the optional wheel kit and the stunning cosmetics will make the 600 series one of the most desirable boxes on the market.
- Anti-memory, two-colour seat cushion with branded pole safety strap
- 6 x round 30mm telescopic anodised legs (2 of which carry Maver logos)
- Compression leg retaining blocks
- State of the art clip system allowing access to the box from the front and back
- Free flow, industrial strength, anti-slip cassette-style footplate
- Facility to take optional stacking modules beneath the mainframe
- 2 x spirit levels
- 20mm storage tray beneath seat
- Double front drawer unit with dividers
- Large swivel mud feet
- Heavily padded branded shoulder strap
- Ergonomically designed easy grip hand wheels
- Facility to take optional wheel kit