By visiting and using this website you agree to follow the following terms. Failure to adhere to these terms may result in legal action. If you do not agree to these terms, you must leave this website immediately.
You agree to:
- use this website as it was designed to be used.
- use this website as it was intended to be used.
- not exploit or abuse any bugs, faults or anomalies for personal or commercial gain.
- not take malicious actions which would adversely affect the intended functionality of this website.
- not take malicious actions which would affect the use of this website for other users or deny other users the use of this website.
- not contact other users of this website with the intent to impersonate an official representative of Maver UK, or attempt to deceive other users in an attempt to gain access to personal details or ticket information.
- You confirm that the details you provide upon registration are accurate as far as you are aware.
- You confirm that any details you provide are not fraudulent and that you have permission of any third parties involved to enter their details.
- You ensure that all registration details are entered on a secure computer (not a public computer or over public wireless internet).
- You confirm that the email address provided is valid and belongs to either yourself, or a trustworthy consenting third party (spouse, friend).
- Details given from the registration form and any information established after registration may be given to venue official representatives for event administration.
- Make sure the password you specify is not easily guessable or obvious. Passwords entered are case sensitive. Make sure the password you specify is strong (at least 5 characters long and contains both letters and numbers) but is easy for you to remember as you may be required to log in at a future date.
- Maver (UK) Ltd and participating venues will never ask you for your password. Do not give out your password to anyone. We will not be held responsible should tickets end up being stolen.
- Maver (UK) Ltd do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer financial details with any third parties.
- Tickets issued are subject to the rules and regulations of the event, and event organiser. Full details are available upon request.
- Tickets will be sold via this website or over the telephone by calling 01527 406 300.
- Tickets cannot be purchased from any other website.
- Tickets cannot be purchased from any participating or non participating venues.
- Tickets can be purchased from resellers who purchased tickets from this website or from other resellers.
- Entrants must be 16 or older.
- Ticket costs are set at £50 per ticket. This cost includes any entry fees at the venue. You will not be asked to pay again. An optional pool may be available at the venues discretion.
- Tickets are sent via email. If you have not received your ticket, be sure to check your spam / junk folder.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the venue officials. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Valid tickets can be resold so that other anglers can compete. Note, Maver (UK) Ltd are not responsible for the reselling of tickets.
- Tickets are transferable between anglers only. Tickets are not transferable between venues.
- In the event that a ticket was purchased from a reseller, it is at the reseller’s discretion as to whether they will issue a refund. Maver (UK) Ltd will not offer any refunds for tickets.
- Ensure that you arrive early on the day of the event, complete with printed, fully filled out ticket, and proof of ID as you may be required to prove who you are.
- If you cannot print your ticket for whatever reason, please ensure that you arrive with your Entry Registration Number.
- You will not be admitted to an event if the ticket is not for the venue you have attended or if the date on the ticket is different to the ticket. Tickets will be checked.
Neither Maver (UK) Ltd nor the fisheries involved are liable in the event of personal injury or loss. Safety is at the discretion of each and every competitor and failure to comply to any safety regulations in place at the venues, or lack of common sense from competitor will result in the disqualification of said competitor or any involved competitors.